Last updated: 1st February 2019
This website https://www.sync-bar.com is owned and operated by Bini Estates Limited T/A Sync, a company incorporated in England.
Please carefully read these terms and conditions as it is important for the both of us that you understand our contractual relationship that relates to your use of our website and the services we provide you.
- Specific Terms relating to the use of Sync premises
Booking terms and conditions:
- We require a 50% non-refundable deposit of your total karaoke room cost when booking. This 50% can be made only over the phone by Credit/Debit Card (Amex not accepted) or in person.
- We require a 100% non-refundable deposit on all Private Hire bookings.
- We require 50% non-refundable deposit of your total room cost when booking Children’s Parties, Hen Party & Birthday Party Packages.
- We do not operate a cancellation policy. You will lose your full deposit if you cancel your booking at any point.
- All Karaoke Rooms have a minimum charge. Your room is allocated according to your group size and room capacity. If your party size decreases below the minimum number you will still need to pay for the minimum number of your room as agreed upon when booking. Should your party size increase a per person per hour cost will be added.
- For a change in booking size, Sync will try their best to accommodate a room for you if you enquire in advance, however this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Please note this may mean a price increase will be enforced for any extra guests.
- Each room has a maximum capacity which will be enforced. Extra guests will be permitted entry to the bar, if space allows. If you continually exceed the maximum amount of people allocated to you room, you may be asked to leave prior to your finishing time and charged in full for your room hire and drinks bill.
- Your booked arrival time is the time from which you are charged. Please arrive early to make sure you get the full amount of time you have paid for.
- We reserve the right to resell your room if you fail to show up even after 30 minutes past the starting time of your booked session, and will forfeit the paid deposit without refund. If you think you’ are going to be late – please give us a call and let us know!
- We do not permit anyone under the age of 21 into the venue after 5pm (unless otherwise agreed). We accept photo IDs in the form of passports, full UK driving licence or ID cards (with the exception of children’s parties -please see below for more details).
- We kindly ask that you do not bring your own drinks or food to Sync. Any alcohol brought in by you and found will be taken away and you may be asked to leave the venue immediately.
- Any photos taken on Sync premises will be owned by Sync, used for their own promotional purposes.
- You will be liable for any damage made to the equipment(s) in Sync, and need to pay for them in full on spot for on the night: this can include microphones valued at £50 each, TVs valued at £350 each, touchscreens valued at £400 and any marks made on the seating by high heels up to the value of £150. You may also incur a cleaning charge if any unnecessary mess is made in our premises by you or your group.
- Sync is not responsible for any personal items or that are lost or stolen, or left unattended within our venue.
- Please note under no circumstances will customers be permitted to bring their own alcohol or soft drinks into our venue. If you are found on any alcohol or soft drinks on you, security and/or management has the right to confiscate these items and ask you to leave the premises.
- Sync reserves the right to search bags on entry to the premises.
- Our dress code is smart/casual, no hoodies, headwear (apart from religious) will be permitted into the venue. If you are not dressed suitably for a night out then you may be refused entry to the venue and no refund will be given for your karaoke booth.
- Please note CCTV is in operation in all areas of the venue, and adequately monitored at all times.
- Children’s Parties:
- Minimum booking will be of 10 children and maximum of 20
- Smaller bookings may be allowed alongside larger bookings if already in the diary.
- Drinks packages:
- Drinks packages must be ordered and paid 100% in advance and cannot be ordered on the night.
- Table bookings:
- You can pre book a space or table in our bar area. Please note, our bookings team may require a deposit or minimum spend depending on the day and time of your booking.
- General Terms
- The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- How we use your data
- When you book with us, either via phone or by visiting us, we use your personal data (name, email address, contact number) for the purposes of fulfilling the booking. We may contact you regarding any changes and/or important information regarding your booking if necessary, with the purpose of keeping you fully informed.
- Terms relating to website and application use
- The following terms apply to your general use of our website:
- Access to our website is permitted on an “as is” basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our website without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.